Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas!

We had an amazing Christmas, full of giggles and squeals of excitement (from all of us, even Clay and myself). Jack got a train table from Santa and Owen got a tool bench. They both LOVE their gifts and have been disappearing into the playroom for hours at a time without much fighting or arguing (which is RARE). Clay got a little helicopter that he's been flying all over the house and the kids LOVE it. Owen jumps up and down each time it flies in the air. This was the first year that Jack had any sort of understanding that Santa would be coming and leaving presents and he was PUMPED.

Christmas Eve my little brother Colton and he's sweet girlfriend Sammi came over for dinner and to exchange gifts. I burnt dinner but everything else was a success. The boys loved coloring with their Uncle and Aunt and I loved soaking up every second of being around my little brother. I'm lucky to have him in my life. I may or may not lay down in front of the moving truck in July to keep them here.

Colton and Sammi hung out and helped us with putting together the boy's Christmas and watch Elf. It was a perfect evening.

Clay and I woke the boys up around 6am so that they would nap before we had to head out to family gatherings. They were overjoyed and spoiled with their gifts.

I'll leave you with some pictures. I hope all of you had a great Christmas!

The stuffed stockings and Jack's table.

I LOVE these stockings.

This took Santa about 1.5 hours to build. Jack crumbled it within ten minutes.

Tool bench and cats!




Flying the helicopter!

The scary mess...

My honey and myself making Christmas dinner.

Dinner!

Look at those cheeks!

LOVE these boys.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment