Saturday, January 12, 2013

The two longest weeks of my life...

My husband and I have been together for almost seven years, five of which (almost) we've been married. During this time we haven't been apart for longer than two or three days - though not sleeping in the same bed for maybe a week tops. I will openly admit that I am dependent on him to sleep. He is my bestest friend and soul mate. Anyway! He has this great opportunity to travel with the company he works for - Scentsy. You may of heard of them, they are a big HUGE deal. He will be all over - California, Wyoming, Nevada, Montana! I'm so excited for all the places he will get to go and see (though he will be working long and hard days so he may just get to sleep in these cool places...). He will be gone for two weeks. Fourteen days.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out a little. It's not about the obvious stuff - like his help with the kids, the dishes he is so good at doing, the laughter he is so good at creating, the groceries he is so willing to stop and pick up. I could go on, but I think you get it. I'm freaking out because how am I going to sleep?! Who am I going to talk to!? Who is going to let me kick their butt at Monopoly until the wee hours of Saturday morning?!

I will become best friends with my skype account and regular Facetime will be a must. It's going to be a crazy two weeks but I'm really sort of looking forward to going to all the places Clay hates without feeling bad for dragging him around! ;) The Dollar Store, Craft Warehouse and Goodwill better look out!

Bring it on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment