Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters (1)

Dear Husband: Thank you. Thank you for always making me feel beautiful, needed, wanted and for loving me through it all. You are amazing. I don't know how I'll function without you here for two whole weeks (more on this later!). Dear Jack: You've gone two whole weeks without wetting the bed. I am so insanely proud of you. It's also been about two weeks since you've had an accident. Way to go booger! Also, yesterday was such an amazing day because of you and your smiles, giggles and insistent 'come to the toy room mom! look! TOYS!'. Thank you. Dear Owen: Wow. Every time I look at you I am in awe of how grown up you've become. When did you get so big? Dear Idaho Weather: Thank you for the beautiful snow! I'd appreciate it if you'd not drop down to -10 degrees with the windchill though. Dear Weekend: I'm going to soak you up and enjoy your big breakfasts served during lunch time between playing in the snow and watching football. Bring it on!

<3 Link up to Friday's Letters here!




No comments:

Post a Comment