Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same...

I'm having to make one of the hardest decisions of my life. It is something that no one should ever be faced with and it's literally tearing me apart. I'm not sure it's the correct decision, I'm not sure it'll ever be something that I am okay with but it is what I have to do for me, for my children, for my family.

Not many people, if anyone, knows exactly what has been happening. And, it might remain that way forever but I need to do something, say something, write something...

For all of the times you held me close, thank you.
For all the nights you were sleepless because of me, thank you.
For all the times you kiss my scraped knees, put band aides on non-existent owies, and iced a bump, thank you.

I understand no one is perfect, and perfection isn't what I'm asking for. I'm asking you to choose life, choose us, to choose to fight the hard fight.

I can't say that I'll always be here, the more time that passes the harder it gets to accept and forgive.

But, you know how to find me.

Until then, I guess this is where you'll be informed of our lives.

I love you.
You are full of bullshit.
143.
IiiIi.


No comments:

Post a Comment